Latest Update on Corona Virus Restrictions as from 5 November 2020
(See Government Website - Gov.uk)
- Every one should stay at home except for specific purposes such as exercise, food shopping and collecting medication.
- You should not gather with people you do not live with.
- You must work from home if possible.
- Support and child care bubbles are allowed
- People in a household with one person can bubble with one other household of more than one person.
- 2 people who do not live together may meet in public spaces but not private gardens
- Certain non essential businesses including shops will close
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes will close (takeaways allowed)
- Schools, colleges and universities to remain open.
- Travel abroad banned and restricted to local vicinity unless emergency
- Those people with virus symptom must self isolate (to date it is 14 days but new guidance may reduce this to 7 days)
To comply with the latest guidelines STAVERTON PARISH COUNCIL will close the following:
- The tennis court
- The village hall and toilet
- No grassroots sports such as football will be allowed.
However the PLAY AREA at School Lane will stay open.
CORONA VIRUS RISK ASSESSMENT -