CENSUS 2021 will be taking place on Sunday 21 March 2020.
For more information please see the attached information below.
CORONA VIRUS (Covid 19)
- LEAVING HOME: You must not leave, or be outside of your home or garden, except for a very limited set of exemptions e.g. to shop for basic necessities, exercise, go to work if you cannot do so from home, or to escape risk of harm.
- MEETING OTHERS: You cannot leave your home to meet socially with anyone, except with your household or support bubble (if eligible to form one). Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or support bubble.
- EXERCISE: You may exercise on your own, with your household or support bubble, or with one person from another household (when on your own). Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or support bubble.
- BARS, PUBS AND RESTAURANTS: Hospitality closed aside from sales by takeaway (until 11pm), click-and-collect, drive-through or delivery. Alcohol cannot be purchased through takeaway or click-and-collect from hospitality venues.
- RETAIL: Essential shops can open. Non-essential retail must close and can only run click-and-collect and delivery.
- WORK AND BUSINESS: Everyone must work from home unless they are unable to do so.
- EDUCATION: Early years settings open. Primary and secondary schools and colleges move to remote provision except for vulnerable children and children of critical workers. Most university students to move to remote learning.
- LEISURE AND SPORTING FACILITIES: Closed, with limited exceptions.
- ACCOMMODATION: Closed, with limited exceptions.
- PERSONAL CARE: Closed.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Closed.
- OVERNIGHT STAYS: You must not stay overnight away from home. Limited exceptions apply e.g. to stay with your support bubble.
- WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS: Funerals of up to 30 people permitted. Weddings up to 6 people permitted in exceptional circumstances. Wakes and other linked ceremonial events of up to 6 permitted.
- PLACES OF WORSHIP: Places of worship can remain open and communal worship is permitted, but you must not mix with those outside your household or support bubble.
- TRAVELLING: You must stay at home. If you do leave home for a very limited set of exemptions, you should stay local in the village, town, or part of the city where you live where possible. Do not travel abroad unless an exemption applies.
- CLINICALLY EXTREMELY VULNERABLE: Shielding reintroduced across England. You should not travel to work, school, college or university and should limit the time you spend outside the home. You should only go out for medical appointments, exercise or if it is essential.
- CARE HOME VISITS: Visits can take place with arrangements such as substantial screens, visiting pods, or behind windows. Close-contact indoor visits are not allowed. No visits will be permitted in the event of an outbreak but end of life visits are permitted in all circumstances.
THE NEW STRAIN OF CORONAVIRUS IS SPREADING FAST. WE ALL NEED TO PLAY OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD.
For more information go to: gov.uk/coronavirus
For more up to date information from Wiltshire Council (email@example.com)
To comply with the latest mandatory rules STAVERTON PARISH COUNCIL has closed the following:
- The tennis court
- The village hall and toilet
However the PLAY AREA at School Lane will stay open as per Government rules.
Please use the national guidance website https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public and the NHS advice online at www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
The SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ARE:
- a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
- loss of smell or taste
SELF ISOLATION MEANS YOU SHOULD
- stay at home
- not go to work, school or public places
- not use public transport or taxis
- ask friends, family members or delivery services to do errands for you
- try to avoid visitors to your home but it is OK for family, friends and delivery drivers to drop off food.
You need to do this for up to 14 days to help reduce the possible spread of infection.